Zug, March 23 2020
Rontis Corporation’s Response to the Coronavirus
In the presence of this severe global health crisis and with the highest sense of responsibility towards society, its employees and global partners, Rontis Corporation is making a public commitment to contribute to the maximum extent in order to help combat the Coronavirus crisis.
Our Company’s primary goal is the safety of its employees and global network of patients, customers and suppliers. With this in mind, Rontis Corporation has already proceeded with the implementation of strict internal measures, valid as long as they are necessary, until the COVID-19 pandemic is over.
More specifically, our Company has decided the below actions, which became effective on 12 March 2020 throughout our organization:
- Assembly of a dedicated Steering Committee with the sole goal being the prevention and response of the COVID-19 Virus.
- Enforcement of strict internal preventive measures according to the guidelines of WHO Organization and all the accordingly imposed government measures in every country our Company holds a branch or any other operating activity.
- We have advanced with our Remote Work and Telework initiative. Thus, minimizing risk at the workplace and allowing employees to be closer to their family members in need during this sensitive time period.
- Application of business travel restrictions for all our staff members.
- Implementation of strict precautionary measures over and above official guidelines for all of our employees and stakeholders in our three Manufacturing Plants in Larissa and Veles.
- Enforcement of strict healthcare precautionary measures in our Hemodialysis Clinic in Loutraki.
Our Company is continuously monitoring the current serious global situation. We are remaining responsive and constantly updating our initiatives towards our partners and the wider society.
It is very important to underline that despite the overall situation and the above stringent measures our organization remains fully operational while our manufacturing facilities are operating in their normal rhythm. Our supply line and operations remain intact.
Finally, we would like to reiterate the message towards all our employees, partners, suppliers, collaborating healthcare professionals, consumers as well as the wider society that ‘We are all in this together’!
For further information, please contact Rontis’ Corporate Communication Department at email@example.com
About Rontis Corporation
Rontis is a privately-held, specialty healthcare company, with its headquarters in Zug, Switzerland. It employs over 650 employees worldwide and is organized across 4 major divisions: Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Healthcare and Healthcare Services.
It carries over 30 years of experience within the wider Medical Device arena and the respective division is active in R&D, manufacturing, marketing and international sales of its products & services. The Medical Devices division is committed to the application of specialty minimally invasive therapies for Interventional Cardiology & Radiology procedures by applying state-of-the-art methodologies in research & development and production. The Pharmaceuticals Division specializes in research & development and production of generic medicinal products. The Consumer Healthcare division focuses in the research & development, production and marketing of Infant Nutrition, Cosmetic and Medical Device products. The Healthcare Services division focuses on renal patients, providing high quality dialysis services.
For more information, you may visit www.rontis.com