Children from the age of 1st year even though they can be fed with common foods, yet they have special dietary needs that cannot be fully met by an adult’s usual diet.
Rontamil Complete 3 is a growing-up milk with pleasant vanilla flavor suitable for children aged over 12 months.
Rontamil Complete 3 meets the nutritional requirements of the children as of 12 months of life as part of a diversified diet.
• Fructo-oligosaccharides ( FOS)
Rontamil Complete 3 should not be used as a breast milk substitute during the first six months of life.
Rontamil Complete 3 is nutritionally balanced with:
• 5 nucleotides which are present in breast milk
• Optimum osmolality (290mOsm/l) and PRSL (120mOsm/l) in order to avoid kidney function overcharge
• Protein content adjusted to infants’ nutritional requirements
• All the essential fatty acids for brain and vision development
• All the required vitamins
• All the required minerals including iron in high bioavailable form
• L- carnitine
The product fulfills the relevant EC law and the Codex Alimentarius.
- Ingredients: Glucose syrup solids, Demin. whey powder (milk), Vegetable oils (Sunflower oil, Coconut oil, Rapeseed oil), Skimmed milk powder, Fructo-oligosaccharides, Whey protein concentrate (milk), Lactose (milk), Minerals (Tri potassium citrate, Calcium carbonate, Sodium chloride, Tri sodium citrate, Magnesium chloride, Calcium chloride, Tri calcium citrate, Tri calcium phosphate, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Dicalcium phosphate, Manganese sulphate, Copper sulphate, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenate), Docosahexaenoic acid-rich fish oil, Arachidonic acid-rich oil, Vitamins (L-ascorbic acid, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, Nicotinamide, D-calcium pantothenate, Retinyl acetate, Thiamine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Folic acid, Phytomenadione, D-biotin, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamine), Taurine, Vanillin, Nucleotides (Cytidine-5-monophosphosphate, Uridine-5-monophosphate di sodium salt, Inosine-5-monophosphate di sodium salt, Adenosin-5-monophosphate, Guanosine-5-monophosphate di sodium salt), Inositol, L-carnitine, Lecithin (soy).
Allergen information: contains milk, fish, soya
Wash your hands properly. Clean and sterilize all used materials.
Boil fresh pure water for 5 minutes and then let cool down to 40°C. Pour the correct amount of water into the feeding bottle.
Pour the correct number of powder scoops using the measuring spoon inside the tin.
Close the feeding bottle using the plastic cap and shake well until completely dissolved.
Test the temperature of the milk onto the side of your wrist. Feed the baby as soon as the milk is prepared.