Rontamil Complete 2 is a follow on milk suitable for feeding of full term infants as of 6 months of life as part of a diversified diet when breast feeding is not applied.
Rontamil Complete 2 should not be used as a breast milk substitute during the first six months of life.
Rontamil Complete 2 is a part of a comprehensive product range specially designed to meet infants’ nutritional requirements.
Rontamil Complete 2 is nutritionally balanced with:
• Fructo-oligosaccharides ( FOS)
• 5 nucleotides which are present in breast milk
• Optimum osmolality (290mOsm/l) and PRSL (120mOsm/l) in order to avoid kidney function overcharge
• Protein content adjusted to infants’ nutritional requirements
• All the essential fatty acids for brain and vision development
• All the required vitamins
• All the required minerals including iron in high bioavailable form
• L- carnitine
The product fulfills the relevant EC law and the Codex Alimentarius.
- Ingredients: Demin. whey powder (milk), Vegetable oils (Sunflower oil, Coconut oil, Rapeseed oil), Lactose (milk), Skimmed milk powder, Glucose syrup solids, Fructo-oligosaccharides, Whey protein concentrate (milk), Minerals (Tri potassium citrate, Calcium carbonate, Sodium chloride, Tri sodium citrate, Magnesium chloride, Calcium chloride, Tri calcium phosphate, Tri calcium citrate, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Dicalcium phosphate, Manganese sulphate, Copper sulphate, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenate), Docosahexaenoic acid-rich fish oil, Arachidonic acid-rich oil, Vitamins (L-ascorbic acid, Nicotinamide, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, D-calcium pantothenate, Retinyl acetate, Thiamine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Folic acid, Phytomenadione, D-biotin, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamine), Taurine, Nucleotides (Cytidine-5-monophosphosphate, Uridine-5-monophosphate di sodium salt, Inosine-5-monophosphate di sodium salt, Adenosin-5-monophosphate, Guanosine-5-monophosphate di sodium salt), Inositol, L-carnitine, Lecithin (soy).
Allergen information: contains milk, fish, soya
- 2Boil fresh pure water for 5 minutes and then let cool down to 40°C. Pour the correct amount of water into the feeding bottle.