Rontamil Complete Tr is an infant formula suitable for feeding full term infants from birth onwards when breastfeeding is not applied
Rontamil Complete Tr is specially developed in order to contribute to less frequent constipation
Rontamil Complete Tr is nutritionally balanced with:
• Partially hydrolyzed whey protein
• Increased Magnesium content
• Probiotic (B.Lactis)
• Prebiotic (GOS)
• 5 nucleotides which are present in breast milk
• Protein content adjusted to infants’ nutritional requirements
• All the essential fatty acids for brain and vision development
• All the required vitamins
• All the required minerals including iron in high bioavailable form
The product fulfills the relevant EC law and the Codex Alimentarius.
- Ingredients: Lactose (milk), Glucose syrup solids, Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Rapeseed oil, Sunflower oil), Hydrolyzed whey protein (milk), Galacto-oligosaccharides (milk), Minerals (Tri calcium phosphate, Potassium chloride, Dipotassium phosphate, Magnesium chloride, Dicalcium phosphate, Magnesium carbonate, Disodium phosphate, Tri calcium citrate, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Copper sulphate, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenate), Arachidonic acid-rich oil, Docosahexaenoic acid-rich fish oil, Vitamins (L-ascorbic acid, Sodium L-ascorbate, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, D-calcium pantothenate, Nicotinamide, Riboflavin, Thiamine hydrochloride, Retinyl acetate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Folic acid, Phytomenadione, D-biotin, Cholecalciferol), L-arginine, Choline chloride, Taurine, B.Lactis, Nucleotides (Cytidine-5-monophosphate, Uridine-5-monophosphate di sodium salt, Adenosin-5-monophosphate, Inosine-5-monophosphate di sodium salt, Guanosine-5-monophosphate di sodium salt), Inositol, L-histidine, L-carnitine, Lecithin (soya).
Allergen information: contains milk, fish, soya
- 1Wash your hands properly. Clean and sterilize all used materials.2Boil fresh pure water for 5 minutes and then let cool down to 40°C. Pour the correct amount of water into the feeding bottle.3Pour the correct number of powder scoops using the measuring spoon inside the tin.4Close the feeding bottle using the plastic cap and shake well until completely dissolved.5Test the temperature of the milk onto the side of your wrist. Feed the baby as soon as the milk is prepared.