Rontamil Complete AR is a thickened infant formula suitable for feeding full term infants from birth onwards when breastfeeding is not applied
Rontamil Complete AR is specially developed for the dietary management of regurgitations
Rontamil Complete AR is nutritionally balanced with:
• Corn starch
• Probiotic (B.Lactis)
• Prebiotic (FOS)
• 5 nucleotides which are present in breast milk
• Protein content adjusted to infants’ nutritional requirements
• All the essential fatty acids for brain and vision development
• All the required vitamins
• All the required minerals including iron in high bioavailable form
The product fulfills the relevant EC law and the Codex Alimentarius.
- Ingredients: Demineralized whey, vegetable oils (palm, coconut, rapeseed, corn, sunflower), skimmed milk, pregelatinized starch, maltodextrins, milk proteins, fructo-oligosaccharides, fish oil (milk), minerals (potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, calcium citrate, magnesium citrate, sodium chloride, ferrous lactate, dipotassium phosphate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite), arachidonic acid oil, emulsifier: soya lecithin, choline bitartrate, vitamins (ascorbic acid, dl-a-tocopheryl acetate, retinyl acetate, nicotinamide, cholecalciferol, calcium pantothenate, phylloquinone, thiamine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, riboflavin, biotin), taurine, Bifidobacterium animalis lactis, nucleotides (cytidine-5’ monophosphate, uridine-5’ monophosphate, adenosine-5’ monophosphate, inosine-5’ monophosphate, guanosine-5’
monophosphate), inositol, L-carnitine, antioxidant: mixed tocopherols concentrate.
- 1Wash your hands properly. Clean and sterilize all used materials.2Boil fresh pure water for 5 minutes and then let cool down to 40°C. Pour the correct amount of water into the feeding bottle.3Pour the correct number of powder scoops using the measuring spoon inside the tin.4Close the feeding bottle using the plastic cap and shake well until completely dissolved.5Test the temperature of the milk onto the side of your wrist. Feed the baby as soon as the milk is prepared.